Built 1896 as the terminal and "trolley car barn" of the Quakertown-Richlandtown Traction Company. The region's first electric trolleys ran from Main & Broad Streets to the heart of Richlandtown. Fare was 5 cents one way! Named the "Tripper", service continued until May 31, 1927, when auto ownership had become widespread. In 1929 the faux medieval castle was converted to a movie house called "The Broad", complete with a piano player during silent films. As the town's largest hall for many years, it was also used for graduations. Home to a bowling alley in the 1950's. Became the "Trolley Barn Antique Emporium" in the late 1980's.